Food Bank Aid is a grassroots charity. Our amazing volunteers have made it the success it is today – we can’t do what we do without you.
There are many ways you can get involved and help Food Bank Aid:
- Sort donations and pack deliveries at our hub
- Collect donations and deliver to the hub and food banks (own transport required)
- Become a local collection point for food donations
- Organise a street collection with your neighbours
- Introduce us to your schools, sports clubs or other community organisations
- Flyer in your local area to raise awareness
- Help us on social media and spread the word
We love to welcome new faces to the Food Bank Aid Family.
If you have some time to spare, however much or however little, please get in touch – every effort helps towards our goal of ending food poverty in London.
For more information on volunteer opportunities at Food Bank Aid please email email@example.com or complete the form below to register your interest in volunteering with us.